Our Course aims to provide the delegate with a basic knowledge in how to Inspect and use PPE.
This Course is ideal for a beginner or to be used as a refresher course ensuring you have the right training for the right situation.
The key to protecting yourself at height is not only ensuring you have the right equipment but the right training. This course will ensure the delegates have the skills, knowledge and ability to inspect, certify, identify faults and document fall arrest equipment.
The Course will cover the Following:
- Overview of current Health & Safety Regulations
- Knowledge of PPE Regulations
- Correct PPE to be used on Site
- How to complete a PPE Inspection
- Documentation of PPE Inspection
- Assessments of Hazards / Risks & Method
By the end of the Course delegates will be able use there new found knowledge to identify all risks associated with working and using PPE.
Course Duration: ½ a day
Delegates: Up to 6
Valid: Up to 3 years