ROOF AWARENESS TRAINING
Our Course aims to provide the delegate with a basic knowledge in how to work on a Rooftop safely.
This Course is ideal for a beginner or be used as a refresher course when working on rooftops.
Protecting yourself at height is not only ensuring you have the correct equipment but the correct training. Our training can give you the knowledge you need for occasionally working at height.
The Course will cover the Following:
- Overview of current Health & Safety Regulations
- Hierarchy of Risk
- The difference between fall arrest & fall restraint
- Correct choice of PPE
- Pre use checks of Equipment
- Assessments of Hazards & Risks
- The Correct areas on the Roof to Access safely
By the end of the Course delegates will be able to identify all risks associated with working on Rooftops safely.
Course Duration: 1 day
Delegates: Up to 6
Valid: Up to 3 years