TRAINING FOR CABLE BASED SYSTEMS
Our Course aims to provide the delegate with a basic knowledge in how to use Fall Protection Systems safely.
This Course is ideal for beginners or to be used as a refresher course in the correct procedure when using a Fall Protection System and using the correct PPE.
The Course will cover the Following:
- Overview of current Health & Safety Regulations and PPE legislation
- Hierarchy of Risk
- Difference between Fall Arrest & Fall Restraint
- Assessments of Hazards & Risk
- Identification of safe areas to work and suitable anchor points
- Correct choice of PPE
- Pre – use checks on all equipment
- Practical element of how to use a cable base system
At the end of the Course delegates will be able use there new found knowledge to identify all risks associated with working using a Fall Protection System with the correct PPE.
Course Duration: ½ a day
Delegates: Up to 6
Valid: Up to 3 years